News Update

Foreigners’ Residence Change Report Available on Internet

khap | 2011.12.21 15:28

From November 21, long-term foreign residents in Korea may report the change of residence on the Internet same as Koreans.


The Ministry of Justice announced that registered foreigners and overseas Koreans can finish reporting the change or residence by saving new address after being identified with authentication certificate on the website for e-public service for foreigners,


The online service is forecast to benefit about 1.2 million registered foreigners and overseas Koreans by getting rid of the inconvenience of offline visiting to immigration office or public offices with ARC within 14 days after residence change.  


The Ministry has made strenuous efforts to provide equal quality e-government service to foreign nationals and Koreans, and will continue to seek more convenience for them by developing advanced e-services.   



twitter facebook me2day
▲ Previous 16:09
▼ NextReport from CDCkhap2011.11.30 13:06